Custom Search

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Big RedBox - What is that?


A couple of months ago, I was driving by one of my local McDonald's, and there was something new out on the sidewalk beside the building. There was a big RedBox with a canopy, and what appeared to be some pictures on the side and a touch screen about chest high on the main box.

I turned to my wife and asked here what in the world that was, and she told me she thought it was a DVD rental machine. Hmmmm.... I thought, that is a weird way to rent a DVD. We drove on down that road, and soon I had forgotten all about that big RedBox. Over the course of the next month, I began to notice more RedBoxes (RedBoxi, RedBoxs?) at the other local McDonald's Restaurants. Still I was not compelled to stop their to rent a movie.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching moving, but this DVD from a machine thing was just a little strange.

Related Video...

No comments:

 
Custom Search