Custom Search

Friday, June 27, 2008

What This Blog is All About


For my first post, I guess I will give a quick overview of my purpose for writing this blog. Over the past few months I have been looking into purchasing a DVD rental kiosk. The search for information has not been as easy as I would have liked. Through all my searching, the things I had the hardest trouble finding were first hand accounts from people who have gone through this process before me. So I decided to start up this blog, and journal my experience from researcher to potential Kiosk owner.

I hope you find this blog to be informative and fun. Please comment often with questions, and I will do my best to give you good answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,
I am really looking forward to your comments about this blog. If you have suggestions for new topics, or improvements, I want to hear them.
Talk to you soon!!

Jason
www.dvdkiosks.blogspot.com

 
Custom Search