Custom Search

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Little About Me


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog! My name is Jason Simpson, and I live in Bowling Green, KY. I have been married since May 22, 1999 to my beautiful wife Tami. We have 4 sons (Allen, Colby, Jeremiah, and Nathan).

I am President and CEO of J.A. Simpson Incorporated, a company that over the years have done various things. I have done Customer Support, Web pages, Internet Multimedia Development, and played the role of Project Manager with a Software Company. The running theme through all those careers, is the Internet. Pretty much every job I have undertaken over the course of my adult life has been sitting at a desk pecking away at my keyboard. It has been a pretty good deal.

As I right this, I am just 3 days away from my 30th birthday, so I decided there would never be a better time to sit down and see what this blogging thing was all about.

As I have gotten older, and my family has grown to 6, I have come to the conclusion that multiple income streams would be the prudent way to protect my family in this wonderful day an age of ups and downs that we live in. So a few months back I started to pay attention to the world around me, to see what kind of opportunities my present themselves. I had discussions with my friends, all of whom, to my surprise rattled off interesting ideas for developing another stream of income.

Then one day a number of months ago I was reminded of something that got me excited, but I don't want to get ahead of myself...

No comments:

 
Custom Search